We offer a broad education assortment for supervisory directors.
We offer tailor-made in-house programmes to help boards, executives and senior management to improve their Emotional Intelligence skills.
Besides, our Dutch affiliate Governance Masterclasses offers a mix of cognitive and personal education programmes helping boards to better understand their responsibilities, duties & tasks as a supervisory board member. All these programmes are in Dutch and are offered for very small groups. They include:
- Supervision of distressed companies
- Supervision of unbundling mergers in non-profit
- Supervision of disruptive innovation
- Governance of family owned companies
- Application training for supervisory directors
- How to write a Board Mission Statement