Our current General Terms & Conditions as deposited at the Chamber of Commerce in Den Bosch, The Netherlands are applicable on all our proposals and agreements.
Below you will find a brief summary of some clauses of our General Terms & Conditions. No rights may be derived from this summary.
General Terms & Conditions Coaching
- Our proposals are valid for 14 days. All our tariffs & quotes are excluding VAT. No VAT exception is applicable.
- Agreements with Merlin’s View B.V. may only be entered into in writing or by email.
- Merlin’s View B.V. only accepts best efforts assignments. We will never issue a success or performance guarantee of any type or nature.
- Although we are not a member, we will conduct our coaching assignments in accordance with the NOBCO’s ethical code.
- Our liability is limited to the amount invoiced and paid during the last 3 months.
- We only accept coachees who are in good mental health. Coachees who are not and/or are suffering from a mental disease are obliged to inform us in full in advance.
- Invoices are payable within 14 days after the invoice date. Thereafter penalty interest plus judicial and out-of-court collection costs equal to 15% of the invoice amount are payable with a minimum of Eur 25,-.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduling an appointmen within 24 hours or not showing up the agreed upon tariff still is due.
- Our services are subject to strict confidentiality, even towards the superiors, HR department and legal representatives of a coachee’s company.
- We will not give legal advise and we will not act as accountant or lawyer for our coachee, his company or third parties.
- A complaint procedure is applicable.
Upon request we will submit a copy of the current version of our General Terms & Conditions.
The copyrights and/or any other intellectual propertyright in connection with a service offered by Merlin’s View B.V. is/remains the property of Merlin’s View B.V., including all material that has been provided in connection with such services.
Without previous consent in writing relationships of Merlin’s View are not allowed to use the materials provided in any other way than for own use, and/or to reproduce the materials provided in any manner, phyisically nor electronically and/or to sell and/or to make available to any third party.